About Us

Take Heart Apparel Co. Logo

Take Heart Apparel Co. exists to give and create change by partnering with life-transforming charities and ultimately challenge and inspire others to make a difference in their own way. All of this is achieved through the sale of well-designed, high quality clothing and accessories.

Our Core Values

Missions

From the very start, Take Heart Apparel’s primary focus has been to see the gospel preached around the world. We believe that the greatest gift that can be given is the good news of Jesus Christ. Where most see a t-shirt, we see an opportunity to see lives transformed.

Giving

We give 20% from every sale directly to charities that we partner with. The other 80% goes back into the company to create more products and grow. Those who are part of the team here at Take Heart choose not to take any payment.

Partnerships

All of the charities we work with are gospel-based, trustworthy, and changing lives.

Quality Products

We believe products that do good should look good and feel good, as well.

Challenge & Inspire

We aim to motivate others to make a difference in their own unique way.

Learn How Take Heart Started